Sounds like Kelly could get another shot at Honaker. REDEMTION!
BASEBALL
GROUP AA
Quarterfinals: (Tuesday)
Broad Run at Powhatan, 5 p.m.
Waynesboro at Abingdon, 7 p.m.
Poquoson at Brentsville, 7 p.m.
Hidden Valley at Alleghany, 5 p.m.
Semifinals: (Friday, at Calfee Park)
Powhatan-Broad Run winner vs. Abingdon-Waynesboro winner, 10 a.m.
Brentsville-Poquoson winner vs. Alleghany-Hidden Valley winner, 1 p.m.
Championship: (Saturday, at Radford)
Semifinal winners, 1 p.m.
GROUP A
Quarterfinals: (Tuesday)
Strasburg at Essex, 7 p.m.
James River at Honaker, 5 p.m.
Lancaster at Luray, 6 p.m.
J.J. Kelly at Glenvar, 5 p.m.
Semifinals: (Friday, at Radford Univ.)
Essex-Strasburg winner vs. Honaker-James River winner, 10 a.m.
Luray-Lancaster winner vs. Glenvar-J.J. Kelly winner, 1 p.m.
Championship: (Saturday, at Radford)
Semifinal winners, 1 p.m.
SOFTBALL
GROUP AA
Quarterfinals: (Tuesday)
Loudoun County at Poquoson, 5 p.m.
Spotswood at Tunstall, 6 p.m.
New Kent at Broad Run, 7 p.m.
Salem at Turner Ashby, 5 p.m.
Semifinals: (Friday, at Radford Univ.)
Poquoson-Loudoun County winner vs. Tunstall-Spotswood winner, 10 a.m.
Broad Run-New Kent winner vs. Turner Ashby-Salem winner, 1 p.m.
Championship: (Saturday, at Radford)
Semifinal winners, 1 p.m.
GROUP A
Quarterfinals: (Tuesday)
Buckingham County at Mathews, 5 p.m.
Glenvar at Virginia High, 6 p.m.
Middlesex at Gretna, 5 p.m.
Coeburn at James River, 6 p.m.
Semifinals: (Friday, at Radford Univ.)
Semifinals
Mathews-Buckingham County winner vs. Virginia High-Glenvar winner, 10 a.m.
Gretna-Middlesex winner vs. James River winner, 1 p.m.
Championship: (Saturday, at Radford)
Semifinal winners, 10 a.m.
Sounds like Kelly could get another shot at Honaker. REDEMTION!
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
True, but both have a long road to go to get there.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">True, but both have a long road to go to get there. </div></div>
The Region B rep is going to be the favorite to win this deal,as it should be. Region B has owned the diamond lately,and this year's champ, the Luray Bulldogs are 25-1,and coming off a win over defending state champ Strasburg. JJK would have to put together one heckuva run to win the whole shabang.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
LPD athletics in 07-08 might be the worst season in the district's history.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I couldn't agree more, I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel either.
We've got one team with a shot to win state next year. If CW in football doesn't get it done were in trouble.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Yeah if Luray beat Strasburg, they must be the real deal.
Reeking of awesomeness!
Anyone know where I could look to find if Kelly is still playing today. We've had some rain up here so I was just wondering if the game is still on.
Honaker-James River PPD
I'd wager JJK-Glenvar is as well. That isn't a good thing for anybody's pitching.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks